snowy times in Suffolk England
Just a few pictures to show how a small area outside Ipswich caught the weekends snow.
\i saw these and thought the contrast was subtle but effective.
Shot just outside Pin Mill.
Another view of Shotley pier.
A view of Shotley Pier. The water was very calm, but had a very sludgy feel to it.
A rear view of the boat yard at Pin Mill. I chose black and white for this to give a subtler contrast and also i love black and white.
I just took this before the fog started to creep in. Again this was in Chelmondiston.
I took these pictures over the weekend of 4th and 5th february. The area was the Shotley Peninsula just outside of Ipswich.
The images were taken on x-10 On manual mode. I have only made minor adjustments in Photoshop Elements.
- @godefroidp Try some Sanyo Eneloop perhaps or similar Low Discharged type NiMH batteries.
- RT @DonovanBond: Wanna meet @fujiguys? Check our next @FujiTuesday event at The Distillery District. http://t.co/h1hRvbP4kJ
- RT @nathanelson: Shooting the Fuji X-Pro1 in Studio | Part 1 of 2: http://t.co/4IQld6epzK @fujiguys @MirrorLessons @FujiXSeries @Fujirumors
- A quick read on various #Fujifilm #Xseries #Strobist http://t.co/Z7bqFhFDK7
- Check out @MensJournal Gear Lab Collection featuring #FUJIFILM #XSeries in this year’s top holiday gifts for guys.http://t.co/Y05eptGGoR
View the image of the month and vote for next months entry.
Find out what people are talking about.