snowy times in Suffolk England
Just a few pictures to show how a small area outside Ipswich caught the weekends snow.
\i saw these and thought the contrast was subtle but effective.
Shot just outside Pin Mill.
Another view of Shotley pier.
A view of Shotley Pier. The water was very calm, but had a very sludgy feel to it.
A rear view of the boat yard at Pin Mill. I chose black and white for this to give a subtler contrast and also i love black and white.
I just took this before the fog started to creep in. Again this was in Chelmondiston.
I took these pictures over the weekend of 4th and 5th february. The area was the Shotley Peninsula just outside of Ipswich.
The images were taken on x-10 On manual mode. I have only made minor adjustments in Photoshop Elements.
- CDN #XPhotographer @ScottRONiNphoto takes the #XT1 for a photo walk in Corner Brook, Newfoundland http://t.co/FqnoUQnbka
- The Fuji Guys are coming to Calgary for a photo walk like this > http://t.co/ROGOMWVHy4. Sign up here http://t.co/O374YqdShV #FujiWITP
- Fujifilm XF10-24mm lens wins "Best CSC Expert Lens" at @TIPAAwards #TIPA2014 http://t.co/GPWiwM0JJt http://t.co/6ct532tFD2
- Fujifilm #XT1 wins "Best CSC Expert" at @TIPAAwards #TIPA2014 http://t.co/GPWiwM0JJt http://t.co/wm7Y90FzAX
- 85mm and 56mm #Fujifilm #Canon Both great lenses. http://t.co/J8OK152i8U
View the image of the month and vote for next months entry.
Find out what people are talking about.