snowy times in Suffolk England
Just a few pictures to show how a small area outside Ipswich caught the weekends snow.
\i saw these and thought the contrast was subtle but effective.
Shot just outside Pin Mill.
Another view of Shotley pier.
A view of Shotley Pier. The water was very calm, but had a very sludgy feel to it.
A rear view of the boat yard at Pin Mill. I chose black and white for this to give a subtler contrast and also i love black and white.
I just took this before the fog started to creep in. Again this was in Chelmondiston.
I took these pictures over the weekend of 4th and 5th february. The area was the Shotley Peninsula just outside of Ipswich.
The images were taken on x-10 On manual mode. I have only made minor adjustments in Photoshop Elements.
- Have a safe and fun long weekend for everyone in Canada. Taking the XF55-200mm to the Zoo this Sunday.
- #FujiPOTW - Fujifilm Photo of the Week: http://t.co/xs89M12ikX http://t.co/Tzp5TZOcXA
- @photorumors went for the Ramen noodles. Yummy ;-)
- @doncraigphoto @vsco nice work here with double exposure.
- @briandunlea @Fujifilm_UK please share your images. It's a great lens.
View the image of the month and vote for next months entry.
Find out what people are talking about.