snowy times in Suffolk England
Just a few pictures to show how a small area outside Ipswich caught the weekends snow.
\i saw these and thought the contrast was subtle but effective.
Shot just outside Pin Mill.
Another view of Shotley pier.
A view of Shotley Pier. The water was very calm, but had a very sludgy feel to it.
A rear view of the boat yard at Pin Mill. I chose black and white for this to give a subtler contrast and also i love black and white.
I just took this before the fog started to creep in. Again this was in Chelmondiston.
I took these pictures over the weekend of 4th and 5th february. The area was the Shotley Peninsula just outside of Ipswich.
The images were taken on x-10 On manual mode. I have only made minor adjustments in Photoshop Elements.
- RT @dinealonemusic: Check out these #FujifilmDiary snaps from us #DineAlone folks and bands alike: http://t.co/6yNIdtJjVs @FujiGuys
- Here is quick review on the #XF10-24 #Fujinon for #Xmount. http://t.co/zabsIGebOq
- @berrymicheles I prefer the small credit card size prints from the Instax Mini 8. The camera is also smaller to take around with you.
- Thanks Vancouver #Photog for coming to the #Fujifilm #Walkinthepark Stay tune for our next event in Calgary http://t.co/tp31LfGge3
- @berrymicheles difference really is the size of the print. It you want the larger print, go with the 210.
View the image of the month and vote for next months entry.
Find out what people are talking about.