snowy times in Suffolk England
Just a few pictures to show how a small area outside Ipswich caught the weekends snow.
\i saw these and thought the contrast was subtle but effective.
Shot just outside Pin Mill.
Another view of Shotley pier.
A view of Shotley Pier. The water was very calm, but had a very sludgy feel to it.
A rear view of the boat yard at Pin Mill. I chose black and white for this to give a subtler contrast and also i love black and white.
I just took this before the fog started to creep in. Again this was in Chelmondiston.
I took these pictures over the weekend of 4th and 5th february. The area was the Shotley Peninsula just outside of Ipswich.
The images were taken on x-10 On manual mode. I have only made minor adjustments in Photoshop Elements.
- The highly anticipated #Fujinon #XF56mm F1.2 lens is now shipping to retailers #Canada Ltd Quantity http://t.co/jMULgWQW2K
- #Fujifilm #X100 meets #Supermodel @giseleofficial http://t.co/jnvjRtfiPa
- RT @bcapphoto: My 10 first impressions about the #Fuji X-T1 - http://t.co/b0l3EffDet cc: @Fuji_X_Pro @Fujirumors @fujiguys @MirrorLessons @…
- Looking for #Fun in a camera. Check out this review on the #Neo #Instax #Mini90 #Believeinfilm http://t.co/VulHUzR3GB
- RT @reallychelsea: Hey Tweeps - I need a bunch(like 10) of @fujiguys Instax cameras for an upcoming event - any deals out there to purchase?
View the image of the month and vote for next months entry.
Find out what people are talking about.